- Space efficient stormwater quantity control with minimal environmental impact
- Designed to fit almost any type of performance specifications, project footprint, and construction budget.
- Replace conventional stormwater retention/detention systems such as ponds, swales, stone or beds.
- Four chamber heights available to ensure optimal use of allowable design depth.
- Meets AASHTO H20 live load & HL93 design load requirements
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2418 product standard & ASTM F2787 design standard
- AutoCAD, HydroCAD customized designs including as built drawing packages, stage storage calculations, and more.
Echelon Environmental offers four sizes of high-performance HydroStor® stormwater chambers designed for a wide range of site applications. HydroStor chambers provide an environmentally sustainable underground water management system that optimizes groundwater recharge and saves valuable land resources.
Our experienced project managers will recommend design our HydroStor systems to ensure your project criteria are met with an efficient and with an optimal chamber profile, layout, and orientation.