Tipping Buckets provides a simple solution for flushing retention tanks – maintaining Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) capacity and prevents problems arising from stagnant effluent such as septicity and unpleasant odours. Tipping Buckets are versatile in design, capable of cleaning a retention tank over 56m long and 16m wide in a single flush, and can be designed with multiple Tipping Buckets for systems over 56m wide.
These robust stainless steel construction Tipping Buckets can be installed in new underground tanks or retrofitted with existing concrete tanks, and can clean both above- and below-ground retention tanks. Aside from cleaning storm tanks, Tipping Buckets can also be used to clean humus tanks, and crosswave screens.
- Stainless steel construction
- Cleans a retention tank up to 185 ft long and 54 ft wide with a single flush
- Multiple Tipping Buckets can be used for tank widths in excess of 54 ft
- Can be installed for use with new underground tanks or retrofitted with existing concrete tanks
- Cleans both above- and below-ground retention tanks
- Storm Tanks
- Humus Tanks
- Crosswave Screen