- A screening system that does not block water flow
- A single CDS Stormwater treatment unit can treat drainage areas ranging from 0.1ha to 50ha
- Typical precast units can treat 20l/s to 708l/s (larger treatment flows please inquire)
- 80% Total Suspended Solids (TSS) Removal
- 100% removal of pollutants greater than or equal to 4.7mm regardless of the pollutants specific gravity
- Unit has no moving parts and requires no supporting mechanical package to affect solid separation form storm water flows
- All units are manufactured in Ontario for fast delivery
- Easily maintained from the surface by a Vactor truck
- Small footprint minimizes excavation requirements
- Isolated sediment storage sump ensures retention of captured Solids
- Customizable/flexible design and multiple configurations available
- Allows multiple inlets
MSR Oil Water Separator
An excellent design solution for municipal storm water, industrial, refinery or commercial applications, MSR Coalescing Plate Oil Water Separators, effectively separates oil from water utilizing the buoyancy of the oil itself.
Contrasting the conventional large, empty, baffled tanks or API oil water separators, MSR Oil Water Separators can efficiently remove the small oil droplets commonly found in storm water. Applying a practical methodology of Stokes’ Law, MSR’s oleophillic (“oil-loving”) coalescing plates helps capture these small droplets of oil, and promotes amalgamation to form a layer of oil on the surface of water for easy maintenance and removal.
MSR coalescing plates are modular and versatile – perfect for installing in a new vault or retrofit into an existing structure, rectangular or circular. Together with MSR, Echelon Environmental can provide a detailed oil water separator design to meet your specific requirement